Monday, January 3, 2011

I am much too young to feel this old

Over the Holidays, Emery hit the 18 month mark and started nursery. (She is still ignoring my pleas to stay little.) But she is just so much fun and is getting such personality. She makes us laugh everyday. She just got a couple of new teeth making her total a whopping 6. She still doesn't talk though. She uses the same sound for everything and just expects us to know what she is talking about. She runs everywhere and busy, busy. She climbs and gets into everything. She keeps definetly keeps us on our toes.





 Emery is not the only one ignoring me. Tommorow Kayden will celebrate the big 12!!! I know that can't be right. How is he that old already? I am not sure I am ready for this.

5 comments:

The Foisy's said...

I kept thinking where's Emery?? Well duh she turned 18 months and I realized it and couldn't believe it. That day is bitter sweet isn't it? I always look at past pics of Avery and it just kills me how fast she is growing. Where does it go?

Unguren said...

What?! No, seriously...what? How did that happen?

Melissa said...

Oh man!! Already Emery is in Nursery?? Just 3 more months and she can play with her long lost friend Landon again at church! Only I'm pretty sure he'll hate nursery at first....
And how do you have a 12 year old?? Aren't you only 25?? :)
Love the pics of them!!! And your new header! So cute!

nena said...

Super cute kids!!!! I can't believe how much they change in just a year!

Unknown said...

18 months already! Crazy! How does that happen so fast? She is so cute though!