Another futile attempt to get some pictures of my kids. I dressed them all up last Sunday, but we were running late so I couldn't take pictures. I spent all that time getting their Christmas outfits and getting them all ready, I had to have pictures. So I dressed them up again this Sunday and made sure we had at least a few minutes to take pictures.
First shot
I put Emery on a stool hoping to keep her place a little longer, but she still only gave like 2 seconds. Brendan is pulling some face, and Kayden,well, he just doesn't get the concept of acting natural.
Another try
This is the best of them all, but I am not sure what Brendan was doing still.
Try , try, again
Emery trying to escape, Kayden still looking very unnatural
One more
Not too bad except they are all leaning to the left.
At least we tried.
4 comments:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has a hard time getting the kids to cooperate in pics. I love your boys' ties, I should've coordinated my boys better, but they think they need to have their own opinion about their clothes these days!
In any case, the pics turned out cute and your kids look adorable!
Your kids are too cute! Family pics are always difficult...I am with Kati, I am glad I am not the only one who has uncooperative kids!
At least Hailey has it down:)
Even if the pictures didn't turn out how you wanted them to, the outfits are cute.
Post a Comment