Tuesday, December 7, 2010

more decking the halls

My mom gave this little table for my entry way a couple of birthdays ago. It was unfinished and sat that way forever. I finally got myself in gear and got it painted a couple of months ago. I love the way it looks and it has been fun to have a new place to decorate for Christmas.



 


You gotta love Target for their dollar bin ornaments and the dollar store for the glittery tree.
The reindeer were also compliments of my mom, I created the picture with Picasa and just spray painted and old frame white.

Emery always provides Christmas music for me as I work on all my projects. She is great inspiration.


4 comments:

Melissa said...

Love it! It looks great! I love cheap stuff that you can make look so great. Good job!

Lindsey F. said...

I was hoping you'd post pictures!:) So cute! My sister made the picture you asked about.

Unguren said...

So cute. I love decorations...I love them more when they are cute and cheap.

Jaime Lynne said...

The table is the perfect fit in your home. And I adore the lovely little gathering of decorations on top.