Tuesday, September 28, 2010

While the boys are away...

Emery perfects her climbing skills (giving me a scare everytime I turn around)
lots of playtime and puzzles

occasional dancing
lunch for two
sharing of snacks
but having so much fun together

7 comments:

Chelsey said...

It's always great to see the bond of friendship that forms between the two that are left home. You can tell these two have brothers for older siblings...love the climbing and the darth vader mask:)

emcghee said...

Isn't that so nice to just have the girls at home!? Must feel so "calm."

Lara said...

Your girls are too cute!
I love the pic of Emery standing trying to reach the blind cord. This is a daily occurrence at our house with Rylee! I love curious toddlers!

Kati said...

Your girls are so stinkin' cute! It must be fun having just "girl" time while all the boys are gone.

BTW, we have that same alphabet puzzle and Darth Vader helmet, my kids love them.

Rebecca said...

The climbing thing makes me nervous too. We keep our kitchen table chairs on their backs under the table so that Michael can't climb on top of the table.

It's very cute that your girls play so nicely together. I'm sometimes afraid for Michael's life!

The Foisy's said...

Those are such cute pictures!! Ah I can't believe Emery is climbing on stuff! Yes, at least I can change my blog cause I have a lap top. It has now become the love of my life. LOL

Unguren said...

Isn't it so great that she got a sister?!