Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday Evening

Reading the comics

Playing games

Someone always ends up upset. She can't understand why no one likes her taking the game pieces off the table. (Go figure!)

 Always a mountain of dishes


 Good thing I have a helper

 End the day with a bowl of ice cream

When the kids are tucked in, I can watch this...
love it.

7 comments:

Samantha said...

Lindsey- your "mountain of dishes" looks WAY different (aka way cleaner) than my mountain of dishes. And I love the amazing race too!

Chelsey said...

I'm glad to see a toy on the floor in one of your pictures for once:) I wish I knew how to keep a home as neat as you do. So hard to play games with those little ones around. I have to try to put Jake to bed a little early when they pull out the games. He's just into everything.

Katie said...

I agree with Samantha-those are more like "mole hill" dishes. You should ours after we eat dinner.

Lara said...

Fun post...and I am totally excited for the AMAZING RACE!

Unguren said...

I love me some Amazing Race!

That is a nice stack of dishes....they look clean already.

Melissa said...

Your "mountain" of dishes is what I would look at and say... oh well, it can wait till tomorrow I'm gonna go watch Amazing Race. :) I laughed so dang hard when that girl got hit in the face with the watermelon. OH man, that would have hurt so bad, but it was super dang funny to watch it. I'm a horrible person... I admit it! haha!!!

Rebecca said...

You think that's a mountain of dishes? That ain't NOTHIN'!

- Rebecca