Monday, September 20, 2010

He's wrapped

From the very beginning, it has been very evident that Carter really kinda likes Emery. She knows it too. She can just look at him and get anything she wants. Many times when she wakes up in the morning, Carter beats me to her and takes her into his room to play. He really takes good care of her.

The other night the kids were out playing in the backyard and I caught some pictures of Carter and Emery that really capture their relationship.

(this one might one of my most absolute favorites ever)

6 comments:

Kati said...

That's so sweet! You know he's going to be the one who protects her from the boys.

Melissa said...

Those are so adorable!!! Gotta love a good big brother! Brayden is like that with Landon, but there is just something about a big brother and his little sister. I have a good protective big brother like that! He will come in handy when all the boys start coming around for her! :)

Unguren said...

That is just so cute! Does that make Brendan mad? I know that Brendan loves Carter...perhaps it is different because she is a girl.

Katie said...

That is adorable! You did awesome getting that pic so you can show them when they grow up. Too cute!

Chelsey said...

Carter is such a good big brother. I remember him being good with your other young ones too. Love the pictures.

Rebecca said...

So very cute!

I always wanted a big brother. There's just something about a big brother, little sister relationship.