Sunday, February 7, 2010

Party Planner

You're invited to the event of the year...

Your hostess


Amazing decorations



Now I have heard of edible arrangements, but wearable decor...brilliant!


Just be careful not to get in her way or you might run the risk of becoming part of the decor

Anybody who is anybody will be attending, here is just a glimpse of some of the other guests

Wow, I am just amazed. I just love her parties. I know you are just as excited as I am. However, the cleanup, refolding all my kitchen linens, not as exciting.

7 comments:

Lara said...

She is too cute! What an imagination!!

Chelsey said...

So much fun! You know this means she'll be a great organizer, right? Kenzie, who does things like this all the time really knows how to put things together and when it comes to cleaning, and she actually does it, her organizing skills make her the best cleaner!

Unguren said...

You are going to have to put those stuffed animals back by the bucket full! Good luck with that.

thecustercrew said...

Too cute! She thought of every detail. I'm sure she even hired the clean up crew:) And paid with that cute smile.

Jaime Lynne said...

She is so full of imagination and personality. I am so glad you captured this moment before it is forgotten forever!

Erin said...

Oh she is so cute! Love the bibs on the blinds. :) All the toys lined up is such a familiar sight. And I hear you about the clean up!

p.s. LOVE your new shower curtain and bathroom! Target is my tylenol too. :)

Rebecca said...

Looks like she's got all the things needed for a party. What a great hostess!