Tuesday, July 28, 2009

In 1 months time...

...she has indulged in many late night meals. Has made a significant dent in the diaper stockpile. Dirtied many burp cloths. Been mauled on a daily basis by her siblings. Is starting to show some chubbiness, is up to 10 pounds, and has almost outgrown her newborn clothes. Sleeps for 5 hour stretches. Has grown fond of her binkey. Shows a great intolerance to dirty diapers. Is awake and alert much more. I think I love her more and more everyday.

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

My goodness! Has it been a month already? I can't believe how fast time flies. Congrats on the five hour stretches of sleep!!!

Lara said...

She is still as adorable as can be! I can't believe she is one month old already! I can't wait to see her! We will be to church this Sunday (we are blessing Rylee) and so hopefully we will see you!

Unguren said...

Dont get too much bigger little one! I will see you in a couple of days.

Melissa said...

Wow, a month has gone by fast! I'm impressed she sleeps in 5 hour stretches. That is wonderful for you!!

Angela said...

OK so I had to leave a comment so you knew I checked your blog. It will probably be the last time for a while though. Hope the blessing is wonderful, sorry we won't be there. It was great to see you guys over the 24th.

Jaime Lynne said...

She is definitely a Barlow. I see all her siblings and both her parents in her. Her little outfit was so cute on Sunday!