Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A few more...





Lovin' this little face-she is getting more and more alert everyday.
(Hannah, notice the outfit, so cute, huh?)

8 comments:

Janette said...

Emery is so beautiful already! and I love the pic of her being held by her big sis! :)

Unguren said...

When I saw the pictures I did a little "raise the roof" with my hands and a little "Holla." Yeah for cute outfits and headbands. You made my day.

PS. I miss you.

emcghee said...

Seriously, she is gorgeous!

Amber said...

She is so pretty! Congrats!
You might want to update your 'about me' on the side though. ;)

thecustercrew said...

She is soooo cute. I love all of that hair. I hope things are calming down a bit. Feel free to send the kids down if you ever need a nap, or just some peace and quiet:)

Lara said...

She is a doll! I love the outfit from Hannah, I used the outfit she gave me as Rylee's going home outfit. She's got great taste! Love the updated pics!

Chrissy said...

Too cute!! Congrats!!

Dez said...

She is so adorable! Congrats on the new little bundle! I bet her sister just adores her:)