I won't lie, I'm not really enjoying every minute of this pregnancy. I already feel huge and I really feel old. When I told the kids about it, of course, the older boys have a pretty good understanding about being pregnant, but I'm sure Brendan and Hailey don't fully understand. Brendan actually really doesn't talk much about it except to say that he doesn't want another sister-he wanted a baby boy. Hailey is just trying to figure it all out. She is always trying to lift my shirt and can't figure out why she can't see the baby.
Over the last few weeks, I get really uncomfortable in the evening with heartburn and the baby just seems to ball up inside and doesn't let loose. There has been a little complaining going on around here.
Well, Hailey started saying that he tummy hurts because she has three babies in her stomache. In the middle of the night I could hear her fussing in her room. I layed there for a few minutes hoping she would go back to sleep and I wouldn't have to get up. Then I heard her say that her tummy hurt and it was because of her three babies.
Sorry Hailey, I have a lot of sympathy for you!!
7 comments:
My boys are starting to say that if they don't eat something they're gonna be sick. Maybe I need to not be so vocal about it. Funny what kids pick up on.
That's funny. Jantzen says we are having three babies, one in his tummy, one in Jaron's, and the other in mine. Their names are Boba Fett, Jango Fett, and Sock. I don't know where he got the last one. Has Hailey named her babies yet?
I want to be as skinny as Hailey and have 3 babies in my tummy.
I think I'd feel worse for Haley then for you- can you imagine being pregnant with triplets?? ;)
3 babies? That's a pretty big number-maybe that means her pain is worse that yours!
Poor sweet girl! 3 babies must be terrible! That picture of her is so beautiful. I hope you feel better too.
Lindsay! Julie and I were just talking about how you almost cut it last friday. I WISH YOU WOULD HAVE! Now it's on my things to do list. What are you doing tomorrow after park day...?
Post a Comment