This year we spent Thanksgiving with Corey's family. It's really nice because while we get together at other times throughout the year we may not get to see everybody at once. But every other year, we are all there for Thanksgiving. We had a really good time-it's a big crowd and gets really crazy around the house, but my kids just love being able to run and play with all their cousins. We had a really good dinner along with nut cups and all the trimmings and then layed around and visited all afternoon. I love those kind of days!!
On Friday, all the girls went shopping, except me, I just didn't need anything that I felt was worth missing sleep over. Corey and I went later in the day; we still did well and didn't have to fight anybody over anything.
Of course, while we were there all the Christmas decorating began and Hailey was completely fascinated with it. I think this is the first year that she really understands some of it. She just kept saying she wanted her own lights and tree. Corey, shocked us all, and got our tree out and had the lights put up by Monday!! This is seriously huge, I usually beg and plead for days, I guess Hailey is more convincing-I will have to start using that to my advantage.
5 comments:
Oooh, I like the red beaded garland on the tree with the red wall behind it. Beautiful!
I love it. Kurt was the same way this year. He was the one who woke up and said he was on his way out to put up the lights. Crazy!!!
I love your blog and YOU of course.
OOOHHHHH!!! I want to decorate so badly. I'm having such a hard time finding the time!! I guess I'll just have to make time.
Awesome tree! You did very well and totally use Hailey to get what you want-I would.
Hey, it was so good to run into you at Krumpets! Great store huh? I'm astounded at your success in getting your decorations up. I remember the less than willing years while you were on our side of town. Little girls are pretty convincing, I must say. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment