Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Kayden likes to make cards for everybody on their birthdays and I just thought I would share this years...

...he wrote it out as if it were a homework lesson...

Lesson #31
Certain: Mom will be loving
Likely: Mom will give hugs
Unlikely: Mom is a rock star
Impossible: Mom will hate the kids
Happy Birthday!!
Pretty clever- but how does he know I won't be a rock star?!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

That's cute! Happy birthday to you!! Hope you had a good day!

Lindsey F. said...

That's so clever!! I can't believe I forgot it was your birthday!! I'm sorry! Happy Belated Birthday!!

Unguren said...

I don't think he is giving you enough credit.

goldmania said...

Hey, Happy Birthday! Corey should give you a trip to NY! :) What a cute/fun card.

thecustercrew said...

You should come to my house and play rock band to show him you can be a rock star. Hope you had a great birthday.