Life had to be put on hold so I could read "Breaking Dawn". I finished last night and now I'm sad that I'm done-don't get me wrong I thought it was really good- but I always feel that way when I finish a good book. Now what will I do? Oh yeah, I guess I have to take care of my kids, house, and everything else that was neglected. Back to real life!
2 comments:
I am feeling this EXACT same thing this morning!!!! I just finished a few hours ago, and I'm thinking, what now? It's such a let down to be done with such a great story! I just re-read the other three in the last few weeks, so I am totally in Bella and Edward mode right now. I guess I need to snap back into reality! Aaron doesn't respond well when I call him Edward!
Don't you hate it when you have to get back to reality. Good for you for taking a little break.
Post a Comment